Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Find the Table Challege: Day 2


The best word I can possibly find for the things on my table is - crap. Nope, not clutter. Crap. Plain and simple. I don't know how all of these things find their way to my table. It's like a catch all. And to be quite honest, there are a many of nights that the dishes from the night before sit on the table until the next day due to a tired mama. 

Am I proud of my kitchen table? Nope not at all but it's just the honest truth some days. 

The table is certainly a piece in the room that makes a difference. It's right in every one's line of sight. I sincerely believe if you clear off and wipe down the table, the room looks better- even if you're stepping on cereal walking to it.  

Today I want to challenge you to grab three boxes - one for donate, one for put away in its home and one for trash. Go through your table and put everything were it belongs. Put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and clean that table! 

Ready... Set... GO! Find the surface of that table! 

1 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

O.k., chief, but I really like the pumpkin cookies better :-). This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some extra time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Post a Comment