Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

4 of 366...


Ingredients:
  • 2  (8 oz) packages of softened cream cheese
  • 1 cup of Ranch dressings (I used 1/2 Ranch dressings and 1/2 Ranch dip)
  • 2/3 cup of red hot sauce
  • 1 1/2 cups of shredded, cooked chicken
  • shredded cheese (to taste!)

Directions:
  • Mix cream cheese, dressings, hot sauce and chicken well.
  • Spread mixture in a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
  • Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
  • Spread wanted amount of cheese on top and bake 15 minutes more.
  • Serve with refried beans and tortilla chips.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Finished Product:


We love this recipe! It is an appetizer but we often make it for a quick, light dinner. My kids eat it on tortilla shells and Andy and I eat it with chips. It is great tasting and a great meal in a rush!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*This was a recipe in my recipe box. I'm not claiming it but don't know who to high-five for this awesome recipe!*

Have a yummy day!




*There's more yummy recipes over at Smockity Frocks! Check it out! *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word! I am going to be trying this as a surprise for my hubs on a date night! He will go crazy!!!! I love your new site, btw. Just in case I haven't told you so. I left a little something for you on my blog. You absolutely do NOT have to do anything about it. I hope that, by sharing your blog with my readers and random passersby, you will have some visitors and be able to encourage them to get back to their dinner tables! We have eaten at our table every night this week and all together. My goal is to keep it up even on the nights when my hubby isn't home from work yet. Those are the nights I struggle with the most. Love ya!

BubbaCoop said...

This stuff is great. I recommend Franks RedHot for the sauce.

The Simpson Six said...

I've made a very similar recipe and second using Frank's RedHot! Mmmm...makes me want to add a chicken to my shopping list to make this over the weekend!

Post a Comment