Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes

We started Weight Watchers points this week and I needed to take a desert to our last Christmas event. I went over to Skinny Taste and started looking through the recipes. I found this one that I loved and I don't even like pineapple. It is easy and delicious!


For Cupcakes:
1 (18.25 oz) box of yellow cake mix (you could make this from scratch if you'd like!)
1 (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple - do not drain!

Mix together on medium speed. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake according to box directions. Cool.

For Frosting:
8 oz of cream cheese
1 (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple - drain well!
3/4 c marshmallow fluff

Combine and spread unto cooled cupcakes. Refrigerate until reading to be eaten.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! So close to my MiMi's Sunshine Cake! I don't know how she made it, but I made one up that tastes the closest that I'll likely ever get this side of heaven! Make the yellow cake using juice drained from a can of crushed pineapple + water to the amount listed on box. Just make and bake them according to package directions. Then take the (drained) crushed pineapple, 1 can of (drained) mandarin oranges and mix into a tub of Cool-Whip and then sprinkle with and apply to sides some shredded coconut. My family doesn't typically like coconut, so I leave it off for them, but I love it! YUM!

Post a Comment