Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls

This is a recipe that came from a friend that came from one of her friends. I have NO idea where it came from but I can assure you, this is one of the best cinnamon rolls I have EVER tasted. If you have the time, give them a try. You will NOT be upset that you did!


Amazing Cinnamon Buns
1 cup milk
1 egg beaten
4 tablespoon melted butter
4 tablespoon water
4 cups flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/4 teaspoon yeast

Filling
1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon

Icing
3 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup butter
1 cup icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt

Put all ingredients for rolls into bread machine and use dough setting. Roll out on floored surface in about a 20 x 8  rectangle. Spread filling on rolled dough.Roll up jelly roll style and pinch ends together. Cut rolls.Put in greased baking dish and cover.Allow 50 more minutes of rising time.Bake at 350 for 20 mins.Cool and frost. 

These cinnamon rolls take a lot of time! It would be hard to make them for breakfast. I made them the night before (and eat two or three) and we had them for breakfast the next morning!

Enjoy!





*This post is linked to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday. *

4 comments:

Brandi said...

These do look delicious!! Might give them a try soon. :)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

These look awesome! Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT.

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!
Certified International Cobalt Bubble 17-ounce Ice Tea ,Set of 4

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

Post a Comment