Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2 of 366

I apologize that I did not get on here and update last night. We have taken on another challenge... Clean out (from top to bottom) one room a day. We started with our bedroom, fondly known as "the catch all" room. I always like to start big so everything just feels down hill. :)

Yesterday went much better.

We got up late and had breakfast late. I prepared Pumpkin Pancakes. The were yummy! The recipe will be coming soon.

Our lunch wasn't so organized. It was more "grab what you can".

We went to the market and stocked up on groceries for the next couple of weeks. We tried to stay more towards the edges of the store.

We ate dinner at home and enjoyed time together.

While I wasn't as organized as I would have liked (it's been hard with Andy being off work), we did eat at home. I didn't eat as healthy as I would have liked but one baby step at a time - right?

I will be posting a recipe this afternoon during my allotted computer time. Until then.... How is your dining at home going?

See you this afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment