Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Isn't About Time to Know About Me?

As more and more different locations are popping up on my stat reader and I have more followers than just family and IRL friends, I think it's time that I introduce myself and tell you a bit about myself and what I love...





In simple words...

Wife. Mother. Daughter. Friend. Lover of Christ. Help- meet. Trying to figure it all out as the Lord guides my steps and I raise up my fleet of arrows.

More in depth....

* I am the daughter of the King. I do not deserve His forgiveness nor His love but somehow, He saw fit to cleanse my sins with His own Son's blood. How grateful I am to be His.


"O victory in Jesus, My Savior, forever. He sought me and bought me with 
His redeeming blood; He loved me ere I knew Him and all my love is due Him, he
 plunged me to victory beneath the cleansing flood!"

* I am wife to a wonderful, Godly man, Andy. I never saw him coming but I thank the Lord daily that His plan included Andy and I together.

"But there's nothing I can do. I only wanna be with you. You can call me a fool.
 I only wanna be with you."

* I am mother to three beautiful boys: Dylan, Lincoln and Kristian.


Dylan is six years old. I refer to have as my "life savor". Not only did he save my physical life and get me off the road of self-destruction, he brought me back to Jesus. The real life that needed saved. 


Lincoln is three years old. I refer to him as "God's Symbol of unconditional love and mercy". Lincoln brought my spiritual life to a whole new life. He showed me that God really does forgive and brings new mercies and blessings to you daily.


Kristian is one year old. Kristian showed me that God still is in the miracle business.  That's it simply put. :) 



* I have many passions but mostly I am on the journey of being a Godly woman, wife, and a mother in a world that sees little value in those ambitions.


In this year 2012... We have resolved to eating at home every meal and bringing our family back to the table. 


At the very end of 2011 we also threw in paying off $20,012 of debt in 2012. Those are both very challenging ambitions. So far we're off to a great start and enjoying every minute of it! 

Please join us as we embark on these journeys. Hold us accountable, give us advice and watch as we hit bumps in the road. A road without others is a very long and boring road!

Blessings to you and yours as you embark on your journeys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful and encouraging! I enjoyed reading a little about each of you! I am enjoying your blog so much. We currently eat out two to three times a month, which isn't very much! I am hoping to make it to zero! In June we will be down to ONE car payment and that is it for debt. I am so stinking excited for you and for me! Keep on goin', girl!

Unknown said...

No time! but <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 anyway! :)

Anonymous said...

Never saw Andy coming, huh? Maybe never guessed at the outcome, but you've seen him coming all your life- just took a while to realize why.

Post a Comment