Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Days of the Week


I'm one of those silly people who always has to make a game out of things to succeed. 

Therefore, I will probably have a sticker chart to make it through this 365 366 ( Leap Year!!) challenge!

Another idea I had was to assign a "category" for each day of the week. Maybe that will keep me on track but still allow me to change it up a bit. 

Here are some ideas I had...

Mondays - Mexican Mondays! - any Mexican or Spanish dishes

Tuesdays - Try it! Tuesdays - try a new dish or recipe

Wednesdays - We gotta eat it again Wednesdays! - reruns/ left-over buffet

Thursdays - Tried and True Thursdays! - a day that I can fall to pretty much anything... recipes I have already tried to hamburger helper - whatever what the day brings! :)

Fridays - Fun Food Fridays! - pizza, popcorn, veggie/fruit trays and Wipe Out viewing! :)

Saturdays - Slow and Steady Saturdays! - recipes that take a little more time to make

Sundays - Soup, Salad and Sandwich Sundays! Sundays are pretty laid back around here. I will be embracing soups that simmer or slow cook and don't take much work - many will be able to be made ahead of time! :)

How about you? Do you have a routine of menu planing which works for you and your family?

0 comments:

Post a Comment